Wednesday, December 28

stalker;

and there i was at night, chasing after a full moon behind the clouds like a mad girl in search of reflection of the light of love in another person, without daring to light up the spark of light that i had left within myself. it was nowhere to be seen, but i felt it was out there somewhere. ive surely seen it a couple of days ago up in the sky and my eyes couldnt have lied to me. 


i think the very word stalking implies that you're not supposed to like it. 
i hope you get my point when i said i really h8 these thing;
please stop interfere my life, please move on from your past, please stop bullshitting about my life, please stay away from me, please stop stalking whatever i do, please ignore my existence cause i already think you're dead, please stop being curious on how mysterious my life would be, please ask your clique to stop being your "unpaid private investigator" 

and

PLEASE get a life.

lots of love, Dee

No comments: